Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So it Begins

Welcome to Beeratopia!!!

I have been drinking beer for years without really thinking about the intoxicating brown liquid in my glass. Despite enjoying the consumption of beer I know shockingly little about it. This blog is my quest, a documentation of my journey, to bring purpose to my life through the study and appreciation of beer. Thank you for joining me, feel free to share you knowledge, question, comments and issues of concern along the way.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea! I'll be following along, and maybe you can convince me to try one or two! I don't usually like beer...AT ALL. But it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina thanks for reading and supporting beeratopia. I will let you know when I come across a light easy drinking crossover beer I think could help bring you into the cult of better beer lovers... it's a fun place to be my friend!!!

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete