Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rules of the Game

WOOT! Time to start tasting beer and writing about it! Here are the rules… (yes, yes, yes I know rules are meant to be broke but oh well)
I will rank each beer in 5 categories, Appearance, Taste, Smell, Drinkability, and Mouthfeel on scale of 1-5 (5 being the best) and average out for a grade off of the scale bellow:
95-100% (A+) Kick Ass
90-95% (A) Rockin Brew
85-90% (A-) Can you put a tap of this in my kitchen?
80-85% (B+) Thank you sir my I have another
75-80% (B) Beautifully Brewed
70-75% (B-)Good but not Great
65-70% (C+) Valiant Effort
60-65% (C) Props For Trying
55-60% (C-) Eh… it works
50-55% (D+) Seriously?!?!?!
45-50% (D) Major Suckage
40-45% (D-) Piss Poor
40-0% (F ) Bud

We all know a good beer is meant to be shared so most of the time I hope to have someone with me to share in the tasting and provide a second opinion. If you’d like to join in a tasting with me just let me know and we can crack one open together.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment